broadway market

7 Apr 2011

Broadway Markets, London

Broadway Markets, London

Broadway Markets, London

Broadway Markets, London


I'm making it my mission to go to every London weekend market and so far I'm doing pretty well. I've been to Portobello, Camden, Columbia Road Flower Market, Brick Lane... and last weekend was Broadway Market, which is only a 20 minute walk from my place. Meg and Kate are rapidly becoming my market buddies and I'm sure I won't be able to go anywhere without them soon enough!

I was a bit naughty and bought a slice of custard tart and a Chorizo Scotch Egg. I'd never had one before and was rather curious to try it. The guy at the stall was really lovely too - he cut it in half and salt and peppered it for me (he didn't for the lady in front of me, hehe).

2 comments :

  1. Oh my god, serious market envy. I would DIE for brick lane i just know it!!

    How was the egg by the way? It looks.. interesting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would just love Brick Lane!

    It would have been a lot better if it was fresh out of the fryer for the crunch factor, but it was kind of like a nicely cooked egg in chorizo (and then crumbed and deep fried, haha).

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger