london // one year anniversary

13 Nov 2011


I've been living in London for one year already! Where on earth did all the time go? Since I left Australia I've been to: USA (San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, New York), France (Paris x 2), Switzerland (Lucerne), Germany (Heidelberg), Austria (Strasburg), Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Verona), Vatican City, Netherlands (Amsterdam), Belgium (Brugge), Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh), Ireland (Dublin), and Liverpool, Bath and Oxford in the UK. I'm going to Cambridge next weekend and Berlin just before Christmas - for the Christmas markets! I've managed to travel quite a bit, but there's still so many places to try and visit before I leave! The Greek Islands, Spain, Prague... and I want to go back to Paris and Italy again. The food in Italy is so so good.

I'm also getting excited about Christmas. Craig will be happy. I was a bit of a grinch last year and he is Mr Christmas. I've seriously never met anyone who's more into Christmas.

And I thought I'd post some photos from a year ago when I first arrived.


Royal Albert Hall - I still haven't been to anything there

Ice skating at Somerset House

Living with C & J

My first job

Greenwich

Afternoon tea with J - and we became housemates

And Big Ben... just because

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger