cloud control // on tour in hobart

25 Sept 2013

2013_09_07 Cloud Control @ Republic Bar

2013_09_07 Cloud Control @ Republic Bar

2013_09_07 Cloud Control @ Republic Bar

2013_09_07 Cloud Control @ Republic Bar

2013_09_07 Cloud Control @ Republic Bar

So... I kinda went on tour for 24 hours. Half of the reason I went to Hobart was to see my friends play another gig and hang out with them some more. I texted Laura, one of our friends back in London, with some silly snaps of us and she said, "Helena, are you on tour?!" I guess I was! Not unlike when I was on tour for 24 hours with Laura's band Tigercats in Barcelona. 24 hours is my tour limit. I'd had very minimal sleep the night before I flew to Hobart and then another night of minimal sleep since we were up until 4am.

Cloud Control's second album Dream Cave is out now, and they're playing at Laneway Festival next year!

2 comments :

  1. Omg that's so cool that you know Cloud Control! I saw them a couple of years ago at Laneway and got really excited when I saw them on next years lineup! Definitely want to go! I absolutely love the song There's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight.

    Marlee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty amazeballs! I definitely have to go to Laneway. The lineup is SO good.

      Delete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger